Top 15 Leadership Quotes from Barack Obama


Barak Obama is well known for becoming the first African American President of the United States, and served from 2009 to 2017. What can we learn from his leadership during his time as a senator and president? Here are our favorite 21 leadership quotes from Barak Obama.

Barack Obama


Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
Community colleges play an important role in helping people transition between careers by providing the retooling they need to take on a new career.
Contrary to the claims of some of my critics and some of the editorial pages, I am an ardent believer in the free market.
Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a certain poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. Because it’s only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true potential.
Barack Obama

I don’t oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war.
I think when you spread the wealth around it’s good for everybody.
I’ve got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don’t want them punished with a baby.

Post a Comment

0 Comments